Kane bailed his Spurs out last week against Palace in the dying minutes. It wasn’t pretty. It was starting to feel like one of those days where nothing was going to go right. But good teams find a way to win and that’s that.
Next up: Huddersfield at Wembley. Spurs mustn’t look past this hurdle to their massive UCL matchup versus Juventus midweek. It’ll be tough to focus but the squad has improved its mental game and should see this through for three points. I predict a tighter match than it should be, but Spurs should prevail. Kane with the lone goal and winner for the second straight week.
Spurs 1–0 Huddersfield
- Must: Kane (£12.7)
- He’s one away from 25 on the season and will be third to do so in 3 consecutive seasons since Shearer and Henry. He wants it.
- Differential: Sánchez (£6.0 at 1.0%)
- Four clean sheets in his last six starts. He’s stepped in for Alderweireld and has been up to the task. Barring a fluke goal, Spurs backline shouldn’t concede.
- Avoid: Lucas Moura (£8.0)
- It’s very tempting to pick up the Brazilian, but with no way of getting tons of league minutes right now, don’t pull the trigger. His performance versus Rochdale was impressive (even if it was a low-tier club).
OR update: I’ve cracked the top 100K for the second time and hope to get below 75K this gameweek.
Transfers out: Deulofeu
Transfers in: De Bruyne
May all your arrows be green this week!